- Speak only positive words about where you live, other people and stop being negative and complaining.
- Ask God to reveal His heart for you street, pray over three houses on your street. Fast & Pray at least a week from television, facebook, food, soda, etc.
- Pray for the kids who suffer from abuse, whose life is torn. The kids who don’t have what they need in life; food, shelter, love. Pray that God will be with them, and will change their situation. I pray if I need to be led to a child, that God will lead me.
- Pray for those around you with financial problems. Families lives that are torn..broken. That it seems no hope. Pray that God is with them, and has his hand on their life.
- Pray for the single parents, struggling to make ends meet.
- I Pray to make a difference in my town. I pray that God will lead me to do whatever is I need to in this town. I want to make a difference in people’s lives. I want to show them Jesus. I pray that God is reflected in me everyday that I live.
- I pray for my church. I pray that we grow stronger with each other. That we can reach people. I pray that we will always be there for each other.
- I pray for those in my town who are down, who don’t know where to turn, who really don’t want to be in this world anymore. I pray for Strength. I pray that God will reach down and let them know how beautiful they are, and how big of a purpose they have.
- Pray for those in authority. The President, the firefighters, police, government, teachers, etc. They NEED our prayers.
- Pray for those fighting in battle. They need our prayers more than we could ever know. They are struggling each day, their lives could be taken at any moment. THEY NEED our prayers.
- Pray for the older people, pray that they feel a need to do whatever they can for God. Pray that God will let them know, they are able.
- Pray for obedience That you will do whatever it is God asks you to do when reaching people.
2 Peter 3:9- “The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, but is long suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.”
1 Thessalonians 5:17- “Pray without ceasing!”
I pray that I will be a living example of what God is looking for. I pray that my life will mirror his. I pray that I can be the best person he wants me to be.